Guan Thian Siang Ti Temple (also written Hiang Thian Siang Ti) is a Cantonese Taoist temple in Kuching. It was completed in 1889 by the Chinese settlers from Guangdong Province of southern China. It is called Lao Ya Keng in Teochew. Inside the temple is a small tortoise pond. As with most Taoist temples, it has a stage erected directly in front of it, for opera performances to entertain the deities. The stage here is located on the opposite side of Carpenter Street.
The feast day of the Guan Thian Siang Ti Temple is on the 4th day of the 12th lunar month. The area in front of the temple is occupied by food traders selling all sorts of local delicacies.